When planning apartment renovations, it is necessary to provide the following documents to the Management office:
1. The scope of work in the apartment and the duration of the renovation.
2. The Contractor's name, address, phone number.
3. A security check for $500 (returned to shareholder upon completion of work).
4. A copy of the Contractor’s License
5. A Certificate of Liability Insurance showing the shareholder, Cadman Towers, Inc. and Tudor Realty Services as additional insured’s.
6. A signed Alteration/Renovation Agreement.
Please refer to the management office with any questions.